You will need 8 lengths of #20AWG solid connection wire. You
can use one color, but it's less confusing to use 2 colors.
- Cut these lengths of wire:
- 7 cm wires: 2 red and 1 black
- 9 cm wires: 1 red and 2 black
- 10 cm wires: 1 red and 1 black
- Next, remove about 5 mm of insulation from both ends of the 2 7-cm wires.
- Next, remove about 5 mm of insulation from only one end of each of the remaining wires.
- Finally, remove about 12-15 mm of wire from the second end of the remaining wires.
- Check the wires to make sure you have cut and trimmed them properly.